We are so pleased to be able to resume Football Fun sessions this summer.
The first 4 sessions were fully booked by Cougars members and siblings within a few days, and we are pleased to now add two further days to allow non-members to join in the fun too. Booking is now open for those days to members and non-members.
During these sessions, we cover a wide range of topics: passing, shooting, dribbling with lots of different games. Once the children have practised those skills, they will have a chance to use them in an actual game with matches being played in the afternoon. We also allow children a little bit of “free time”.
Cougars’ Football Fun welcome boys and girls aged 4-12, regardless of ability or experience. Children are split down into 2 groups (typically 4-8 & 9-12) to have fun in a safe environment. Coaches are qualified with 1st aid training and are DBS checked.
Please read all the details below prior to booking a space for your child(ren) as we have made a few changes this year.
And to book, follow this link to log into your member account, and then click on the Events tab where you can book your place(s).
To book a non-member place, please follow this link.
! THESE ARE OUTDOOR EVENTS !
Tuesday 3rd August 2021
Tuesday 17th August 2021
Venue : Freman College, Lower Field, Bowling Green Lane, Buntingford SG9 9BT.
Times : 09.00 am to 03.00 pm with registration from 8.45am for a prompt start.
Cost : £15 per child per day.
BOOKING DETAILS :
- Advance booking is required for all participants by Sunday 1st August 2021. No bookings will be taken after this date, including on the day.
- Spaces will be limited to ensure a safe and fun day for all so do book as soon as you can.
- Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Buntingford Cougars.
- Children should wear suitable clothing for the weather i.e. apply sun cream or bring a rain jacket.
- Children must have footwear suitable for outdoor grass activities & wear shin pads.
- Children will bring their own packed lunch & plenty to drink. They will have a break from 10:30am-11am and lunch from 12pm-1pm.
- This event could be cancelled in case of inclement weather or for covid-19 related reasons, and the children’s welfare will be most important in these circumstances. If we have to cancel one of the sessions, you will be notified by email at least the day before, and a full refund will be given.
- We expect all children and parents to abide by the behavioural rules of the club.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admin Team on
Telephone 07983 245233